Our Health Safety Security Environment (HSSE) extends far beyond our premises. We’ve encouraged employees to live with awareness, caution and care even when they’re not at work, and to urge their families to do the same. The result? Safer communities for all.
Pragma’s approach to HSSE
We know the value of physical assets – after all, that’s our business. Even so, we know that this cannot compare to the value of our people. This is why HSSE is our priority and why we developed Goal Zero, an HSSE strategy underpinned by the following pillars:
- Zero harm to people and the environment
- A strong safety culture
- Mitigating critical HSSE risks.
Thanks to the support and input of our executive management team, and their creation of an annual safety week, HSSE is recognised as a priority throughout the organisation.
Our HSSE culture is brought to life through the creation of dedicated KPIs for every employee, from executive management to frontline staff. These are derived from our balanced scorecard and strategic business objectives.
Added to this, we issue a monthly data-driven HSSE Performance report, covering our top five HSSE risks. This information is shared on our intranet and discussed in monthly departmental meetings, while the HSSE team hosts weekly talks to share their learnings.
Sharing our HSSE with our clients
HSSE is closely linked to your asset management goals; after all, an ill-functioning physical asset can pose a real danger to the wellbeing and safety of your staff. HSSE is therefore one of the building blocks of our Asset Management road map.
Pragma further helps clients adopt and drive an HSSE culture by:
- Incorporating your HSSE specifications in our daily business HSSE plans
- Developing tailored HSSE campaigns for each client
- Developing assurance plans and KPIs to measure HSSE performance within client organisations
- Implementing knowledge and skills transfer programmes to make small businesses more aware of the HSSE imperative, and to act accordingly.